The Live Oak Performing Arts Center (LOPAC) is a place where the church goes out and the community comes in.
Bluffton Cultural Arts District
LIVE OAK PERFORMING
THE LIVE OAK PERFORMING ARTS
CENTER WILL INCLUDE:
- 17,000 square feet for ministry and community use
- A fully functioning performing arts stage
- A 400 seat theater/auditorium
- Specific rooms/space for a full kids’ ministry
- Specific rooms/space for theater production
- (green rooms, costume/make-up areas, etc.)
- Allowance for future expansion specifically designed for the ministry of Live Oak Christian Church
The Live Oak Performing Arts Center (LOPAC) is so much more than a building. Yes, it will be the home to Live Oak Christian Church, yes, it will be the home to Main Street Youth Theatre, but it will be so much more. It will be a place where the community comes together to laugh, to cry, to be inspired by stories and challenged by messages. It will be a center of hope and light, where the community comes in … and where the church goes out.